You’ve been curious. You’ve waited patiently. And now you’ll know exactly which sessions you can look forward to at our ninth annual Security Congress in Orlando!
The full agenda for this conference is now online for you to browse and you won’t want to miss this year’s event. Security Congress will advance a global perspective and vision as our premier conference for thousands of cybersecurity professionals from all over the world. With more than 4,000 attendees expected, 18 tracks, 175 sessions and more than 200 speakers, this will be the biggest program ever.
Featured sessions include:
- A panel discussion on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: How to Create a Winning Security Company Culture moderated by Jennifer Steffens, CEO of IOActive. Panelists include Ericka Chickowski, Executive Editor of Digirupt.io, Jennifer Minella, (ISC)² Board of Directors Chairperson and VP of Engineering & Security at Carolina Advanced Digital, Inc., Karen Worstell, CEO of W Risk Group and Manju Mude, Security Director of Verizon Media.
- We Take Security Seriously presented by Javvad Malik, CISSP, who is the Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4. Javvad will tell you what steps businesses can take and maybe a few hard-to-believe side stories.
- Trends in Cloud Security: Where We're Going, We Don't Need Roads from Liz Tesch, Azure Consultant at Microsoft will cover the four trends in cloud security that will transform the way security is practiced over the next three to five years.
- Zulfikar Ramzan, CTO at RSA Security, will speak about The Future of Digital Identity in the Era of Digital Transformation and present proof of concept for an emerging identity management model based on the distributed ledger and self-sovereign principles that enable enterprises to securely manage this ecosystem.
- Preparing for Cyber War: Learnings from Responding to Disruptive Breaches will be presented by Mandiant’s vice president of strategic services and CTO Charles Carmakal and manager Jeremy Koppen. They’ll provided an overview of threat actors and their motivations, case studies, suggestions for responding and more.
- Adriana Sanford, JD, dual LLM, International TV commentator for CNN Español, will be presenting What You Need to Know About Global Privacy Laws, Cyber Cases and the Changing Landscape. This session will examine the changing international cybersecurity landscape and the unique risks and challenges posted by complex and rapidly evolving global data privacy regulations.
When you register before August 15, you can save $200 on your All-Access Pass. The early bird discount is your best conference value and includes three days of educational sessions, workshops and keynotes, exclusive networking events and of course, valuable Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit opportunities.